Europe South Park Streaming South Park Fans... Kenny Singing Opera On His Bed?!?

South park fans... Kenny singing opera on his bed?!? - europe south park streaming

In an episode of South Park, I remember, Kenny, orange (hoody! Preparation), who go to Europe to study opera and sang some great songs in his bed. While he sang, he had the affair with the other characters.

I know it was Mozart, as he said, was a tutorial on singing "to"

I loved this piece of music that I know that my parents when I was younger, consulted.

If you have an idea of what made this piece called the Mozart opera by Kenny from South Park on a bed? "

1 comments:

Proudly brunette said...

Yeah. "Kenny is singing the air when your hearing is Romanian" La donna e mobile "from" Rigoletto "by Verdi. Fragments sings two arias," Non piu andrai "from" The Marriage of Figaro "by Mozart," Der Hölle Rache "( better known as the "Queen of the Night's aria" known), Mozart's "Magic Flute".

The episode Quintuplets 2000 btw.

Post a Comment