Deep Throating My Wife Why Can't I Yawn Or Take Deep Breath?!?

Why can't I yawn or take deep breath?!? - deep throating my wife

In the 28 years of age. Never smoked in my life, and no drugs or alcohol. I had trouble breathing for about 3 years. I can not yawn or breathe deeply. It feels like you are "stuck" in the throat. I have tried Mucinex. No help. Usually occurred at night, but now it's happening all the time. I work every day. My wife took me to the emergency room around 8 days. She said it was acute bronchitis. I received a 5-day treatment with antibiotics and inhalers, unchanged. We went 2 nights ago, said the fear that they gave me Xanax. No change. Typically occurs at night, but now what will happen during my training. I also had a sharp pain in her left breast when sneezing for at least 3 years.

3 comments:

Dave said...

You have to be two doctors in an emergency room with the full weight of modern medicine, the birth and the feeling that something is shown to be false. Why not try a doctor who knows your history. If not then get one too.
ER docs just want to fix only the biggest problem and send it to you. A private doctor takes the time to actually fix and Fix You.
God bless you.

Nick said...

The status of occupational asthma, heart, or fear, most deff. Anxiety. had the same thing sometimes at school. ull b good, very good location. Calm urself

Lisa said...

Asthma. The request for a trial period of asthma. What or who have allergies. Go see on another doctor.

Post a Comment