Clear Blue Pregnancy Test Wee Blue Dots OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! FAINT Line On Pregnancy Test????

OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! FAINT line on pregnancy test???? - clear blue pregnancy test wee blue dots

I took a Clearblue digital pregnancy test prior to the meeting in which you stick to the end and I'm in the absorbent tip and says he is not embarazada''o -'''' remain pregnant until the end, still faces 2 lines or 1 line, too. . Digital playback is acercó''no pregnant,''but the stick thingy 1 line was dark blue) (command line, and almost immediately a blue light appears next to him? dicen''no now, why is pregnant,''but there was a slight 2nd Line? low, but its opinion in May, he is there. We already have a child under 2 years ago and have been TTC baby # 2 a few months ago, and another thing my luggage saliva ovulation test last night was ferns? (surrpose is a chat to see Meen ovulating? in confused: SI know that computers can detect a pregnancy ovulation but do not know what to do: Am I pregnant? "Why is a thin line, but said que''no pregnancy'', at the same time? "I have my times, September 13? have a fairly regLAR 28-day cycle.

6 comments:

queenmum... said...

oh ... im so sorry, if you really want to become pregnant ... I did the same thing ..... does not tell pregnant, but two lines came into action .... I was confused and blue side, said the two-line test for other things and I do not mean pregnant other evidence ...... If you read that explain why two lines mean pregnant ..... its very disappointing: (

Edit: the ratio of two lines is maximum, because the test hormones in the body are pregnant or not ... it is said that his only mistake on the test than it confuses people.

jitterbu... said...

If your time is on the 13th, too early due later in the form of tests. I wait and take the others when they least 4 days prior to menstruation. It could pick up something really, because no ovulation and pregnancy. Take another test when it is closest to your rules. I know it's hard to maintain, but everybody should. If you want it your way, at least proof of purchase dollars so that your business does not waste soo much money.

allxthat... said...

Arn't to pregnancy tests to detect Abel, your time is up late.The faint line could be the dew of ovulation or not, it is almost impossible to say that from the beginning, I think you should be up to 13 . September wait and try again
Good luck and hope baby # 2 is on the way!

Sara {due 3.20.09 ~ Baby #1} said...

I want to take another pregnancy test late, after the period.

laura said...

You go to your doctor for a blood test, then his good fortune defintly xx

Tam said...

MMMMM I do not know why it is "pregnant" disappear, then a second line? I drove to the mine-enclosure "not once but twice after the ejection of tapes from the two lines, so yeah I'm happy about that.You not be mistaken for another 10 days in another 5 days at home first experiment, the reaction of the pregnancy test, or that the two brands can be 5 days before menstruation and see what they do not care to come, as if a second line is always weak in both deffo ur pregnant then I have the weakness of the second row is that there is a positive.

Post a Comment