Battlefield 2 X-fi Ultra High Strange Lag On Battlefield 2?

Strange lag on battlefield 2? - battlefield 2 x-fi ultra high

I know that this game is a bit old, but rocks, no matter what people say. So I want to be able to run it. I was just a major revision of the material (which is the hard drive, PSU and GPU to replace it) and after several weeks of work with The Kinks (apparently I'm not done) I thought I could treat my car for the real fun . Everything seemed fine when I start BF2. I led the user settings with the adapter for my new Internet fantasy watching the progress bar goes through my fancy new HD Monitor 40 ", and listen to the gentle sound of my water cooling. (Lol, sorry had a little) to brag. Everything was great that I began to play. I was about 60-80fps on ultrasound and video settings, and I've been all over the world are on the server. Than, about every 4 -5 minutes, my colleaguesmput freeze. complete. Even going to the BSOD. The BF2 was back to normal as if nothing had happened. My staff and I was completely destroyed by the artillery, because he did not order him, so I decided to try to solve the problem. I have only the tests of all kinds, with all that (I want this resolved as quickly as possible, and I usually last a while if you do not know what im looking for.) So, to solve the whole from the ground up to this anomaly. It is curious, but this happens in all my games. nothing other than games, either. everything else is very stable and without delay. Please help because I really want my team and work well.

Statistics: Mobo MSI P7N Diamond
3.5 GHz P4 processor (not enough $ $ for anythtion more)
4 GB DDR2 RAM
Creative X-Fi sound
Thermaltake Bigwater cooling system (lol, just been published in which he)
NVIDIA 6200 graphics card (I know, shit. I have a GTX 295) in that order

0 comments:

Post a Comment